Your trees are in good hands with Hoppe Tree Service
Trees are a valuable, long lasting asset that provide shade, beauty, character and can raise the property value of your home. Tree work can be dangerous, and poor pruning can cause irreversible harm to the health of a tree. There are many companies out there that say that they can work on trees. But how qualified are they and do they really have the experience and knowledge to perform proper work on your trees?
Hoppe Tree Service has been in business for over 40 years. We have learned quite a few things about providing tree care over the years. We take pride in our profession and strive to be the best at it and be leaders within the tree care industry.
· We have 10 certified arborists on staff.
· Nationally accredited by the Tree Care Industry Association.
· Angie’s List Super Service award winners 13 years in a row.
· 3 of our staff members are currently elected to the Board of Directors of the Wisconsin Arborist Association.
· 3 Certified Tree Care Safety Professionals on staff.
· 1 Tree Risk Assessment Certified Arborist on staff.
Qualifications and credentials are important, but regular practice each and every day allows our arborists to hone their skills and become ready for any situation. Hoppe Tree Service works all year long and our crew members have experience in wide ranging jobs such as complex large tree removals or ornamental tree and shrub pruning.
Staff Training is an important part of the Hoppe Tree Service difference. Our company sets aside time to make sure to train our staff members so we can continue to provide a high level of service to our clients in a safe and productive way. All of our team members undergo continuing education throughout the year. We have a formal training program and a safety and training manager who helps ensure that our staff can work at a high level each and every day.