Tree and Shrub Pruning Services
Pruning is a science and skilled craft that our staff of certified arborists at Hoppe Tree Service takes great pride in. Expert pruning is a beneficial component of a successful tree care program, which can help to ensure the health and long life of your trees. Pruning will help your trees and shrubs to retain their natural appearance while stimulating new growth. Incorrect pruning by untrained hands can lead to damage of your prized trees and shrubs. Hoppe Tree Service wants to help you to keep your trees and shrubs healthy for years to come.
Our staff of ISA certified arborists has a comprehensive knowledge of tree biology, and is skillfully trained to recognize plant flaws in order to minimize defects without stunting the tree’s growth or causing irreversible damages. The result is properly pruned and shaped trees, removing dead wood, leaving your trees healthier and aesthetically enhanced to bring beauty to your landscape. Hoppe Tree Service has been providing excellence in the craft of tree and shrub pruning since 1972. Our arborists at Hoppe Tree Service are skilled at proper pruning techniques, including tree crown thinning, dead wood removal, structural pruning, raising up of lower branches, and clearance from homes and buildings. We do pruning for all varieties of trees and shrubs, from small ornamental pruning, to large tree pruning, and everything in between.
- A healthier, stronger tree with an extended lifespan
- Fewer unhealthy, unsightly and dangerous limbs
- More sunlight that allows for lush and beautiful undergrowth
- Increased resistance to tree pests and diseases
- Increased strength to defend against storms and high winds
- Your trees have not been pruned in the last three years
- You see dead, unsightly or loose hanging branches
- Branches are close or are touching your home
- You would like your tree shaped for a more aesthetic curb appeal
- Your tree appears too close to power lines